St. Thomas More High School uses several software applications in the classroom.
Students and teachers may download some of these applications from the link below (NOTE: Have your STM Username and Password ready).
Here is how you can access these applications on your computer (An internet connection is required when using the software)
- Click this link: https://lion.tmore.org
- Enter stm\ followed by your username. (It should look like this: STM\username
- Enter your STM Password (The same one you use to login to your computer or email)
- Click Sign In (If it gets stuck click Sign In again)
- Click the icon of the software you are trying to download.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Open the downloaded file.
- On the box that pops up asking if you want to run the program anyway check the box that says Don’t ask me again
- Click Connect
- Enter your STM Username and Password Again. Username should look like this: STM\Username
- Click Remember Me
- Click OK
You’re all set. The application will now open.