Most St. Thomas More High School courses use Electronic Books instead of more costly editions made from dead trees.
Here is how you can access them on your computer (An internet connection is required when using the e-book)
- Click this link: https://lion.tmore.org
- Enter stm\ followed by your username. (It should look like this: STM\username
- Enter your STM Password (The same one you use to login to your computer or email)
- Click Sign In (If it gets stuck click Sign In again)
- Click the icon of the e-book you are trying to download.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Open the downloaded file.
- On the box that pops up asking if you want to run the program anyway check the box that says Don’t ask me again
- Click Connect
- Enter your STM Username and Password Again. Username should look like this: STM\Username
- Click Remember Me
- Click OK
You’re all set. The application will now open.